Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my amazing fiance JP and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry. People know me best through my Instagram page @annephung. This is where I share my life story. The highs, the lows and everything in-between. My parents brought me to America in 1990, when I was only one and a half years old. It wouldn't be possible to share my story to you now if my parents didn't work to the max and sacrifice. As I knew I could have a brighter future, I was determined to be successful and do my parents happy. There was a specific plan for me for my life: university, get a job get married buy the house, and then have kids. While I believed this was the ideal definition of the ideal life, reality had other plans. My corporate job in 2013 was something I dreaded. The status and wealth didn't bring me happiness. I thought I wasted my existence to get a pay check. In 2013, I realized that my passion was exercising. I also enjoyed getting out and about to assist others. As I moved towards this new direction in life, I started to find personal training. The business I started was in 2014 and I'll be celebrating 7 years of success in the year 2021. It is rare to find Asian women working in this industry. As a coach, my goal is to inspire others to lead a healthy and enjoyable life by establishing viable lifestyles that are suited to each individual's needs and goals. Additionally, I would like others to be empowered to follow their dreams and accomplish whatever they want in their life. While my career was taking the air, I lost my mother. The loss of my mother is most devastating of them everything. In Heaven she is now in peace following an eight-year fight against the disease known as Scleroderma. But I still carry her with me and think of her every day. Life really does have a way with giving us the exact thing we require even when we're unable to grasp the lessons at the time. The death of my mother has changed my life in a profound way and I am convinced that she offered me a second chance in life. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. It was now time for her to move on to her next chapter and for me to have the chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. In my 30's I'm alive and alert. I truly feel that I live my life now and not merely existing like I did in the past. My goal in the story I am sharing is to inform you that, you are not the only one. I would like you to be aware that love exists and that therapy is regular. Your health is the most important asset you have. My hope is that you will live every moment to the fullest and have a end is without regrets since that's the only thing that we have to be confident about for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Wagner and Alex Witt

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell

Ali MacGraw measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size